What a stoopid I am!

I also saw the 1 1/8" ?Husky? wrenches on clearance at Home Depot for under $10. I like them better than the pressed steel ones. Also, an 8" Crescent (TM) just barely opens to 1 1/8" too.

Reply to
patrick conroy

Yep, way too old for Meccano. Meccano is for 8yrs to 13yrs, then from 47 till you die :)

Reply to
Battleax

Meccano fetches very big bucks on ebay. A set that cost $35 in the mid 70s will, in excellent shape, fetch $200 easily.

Reply to
Battleax

No way, never stopped, some might be labelled Bosch, but its just big boys meccano!

Niel.

Reply to
njf>badge

Reply to
Grant P. Beagles

Never saw a Meccano set, but Lego makes a pretty nifty product with that "mindstorms" set. They're kind of hard to find, but they sure are cool. Aut inveniam viam aut faciam

Reply to
Prometheus