Weird Pipe Found Buried in Yard

DID a quick search for outside confirmation

Plus this was also mentioned here by others as well as my self.

If you don't mind I'd like to consider this the end of the subject. :)

Reply to
OFWW

Did I say a switched network?

Can it happen?

"However, it is possible for a collision to occur on a switched topology if more than one device is connected on the same port of the switch, like if you connect two PCs to a hub and the hub to a switch port, but notice that the collision would be possible only because of the hub."

Reply to
OFWW

So you are living fifty years in the past. A lot of your statements are becoming clear.

Today? No.

Only an idiot could even come up with such an argument.

Reply to
krw

50 years ago a most of these products and or capabilities were non existent or rare.

I also did not mention of qualify by saying a switched network.

Not everyone is up to date on their LAN technologies.

I am sure that those on the Cisco Forum would love to hear you say that since this I snipped from an ongoing conversation.

I have also ran across just that type of a situation more than once as people in their haste added computers and so they expanded their network using what they had at hand, and then called to have the problems corrected.

I don't live in the same perfect world that you do. :) HAND

Reply to
OFWW

But your statements may have been true, *then*.

Everything is switched these days.

Reply to
krw