clt cross laminated timber

what is old is new again

we always call them gluelams but never constructed the entire thing from them and gluelams were not laminated perpendicular

they can put up buildings very fast using clts as they are prefab

they are very consistent dimensionally down to a hundredth

exterior nailing will be a breeze and you will never miss a stud again

for electrical and plumbing it looks like they can cnc channels and thhey use exterior wiring conceal with baseboard

also wonder about acoustics between rooms

after doing drywall this is so much of a better idea that i would be selling all my shares if i had them in any company making drywall

goodbye and good riddance to stick frame and drywall

Reply to
Electric Comet