Ah, now I 'know' what I am after, regardng child safe finishes

Greetings all

Last night I mentioned to Her the results I have gotten, and she was less than thrilled. As a Early Childhood Education Professional, She knows _of_ a specific finish/coating for use on children's toys and furniture, which is "kid safe". Not being woodworker, that's all she needed to know.

So, if anyone has a reference for such a thing, I shall be seeking further afield. (Do I want to start with the MSDS, or with Toy R us?)

tschus pyotr

Reply to
pyotr filipivich

MSDS, Toy r Us is gone.

Reply to
Markem

.. safer than salad bowl finish ?

If it's being used on day-care furniture - durability is a factor. Other items can be left un-finished. John T.

Reply to
hubops

Fine, then nothing we know or can say matters. Let her choose the finish. You can;t teach an expert.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski