http://tinyurl.com/zzp934a
What would these be used for ?
John T.
On Thursday, February 9, 2017 at 5:09:13 PM UTC-6, snipped-for-privacy@ccanoemail.ca wrote:

Being sold by Shelley Edison & Co. See her Facebook page. She should get some sort of history of an item, she collects.... I would think... in order to better promote it, than what she did/does.
It doesn't look worn or abused. Paper or leather (soft goods?) press, of some kind? I have no clue.
Sonny
On Thu, 09 Feb 2017 18:11:37 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@ccanoemail.ca wrote:

Looking at the picture I would say not vintage, color on the handles looks to uniform.
On 2/9/2017 6:11 PM, snipped-for-privacy@ccanoemail.ca wrote:

Looks like they are intended to clamp a curved object that needs clamping pressure at close intervals. A musical instrument of some kind comes to mind.
On Thursday, February 9, 2017 at 6:09:13 PM UTC-5, snipped-for-privacy@ccanoemail.ca wrote:

Those are violin clamps:
https://www.internationalviolin.com/ProductDetail/t52_garland-of-gluing-clamps-violinviola
On Friday, February 10, 2017 at 2:51:48 PM UTC-5, DerbyDad03 wrote:

BTW...some folks make their own spool clamps instead of using official violin clamps.
https://circuitsandstrings.files.wordpress.com/2015/09/img_3007.jpg?w00&h "5
Yes, I know that that isn't a violin. ;-)

Thank You ! Another post mentioned instrument making - I was google-image-searching "curved wood clamps" and such - to no avail. John T.