Video: "Mastering Your Bandsaw," by Mark Duginske.

Based on the recommendations in some other threads here I got a copy of the video version of "Mastering Your Bandsaw," by Mark Duginske.

Wow. What a great video. I learned all kinds of stuff I didn't know about. Lots of great tips.

At one point in the video he says that the plans for the jigs he uses are in his book. I wished I had them, but from the video it's easy enough to see how they are made. Also, I wouldn't trade away the value of the visual demo.'s

Reply to
KIMOSABE

You can buy a copy of the book from Amazon. I just bought one for a few dollars from one of Amazon's re-sellers. IIRC, less than $10 plus shipping and it turned out to be a new book.

Reply to
Lowell Holmes

I got the video from my library system and then bought a used copy of the book on Amazon. Both are excellent resources

Reply to
Dick Snyder

I saw this video and it is very good. His book is excellent. Duginske is the band-saw master!

Reply to
Phisherman