Value of radial arm saw drill

Wondering what the video value of my 1977 Sears/ Craftsman radial arm saw drill 113.23100 is in excellent condition
On Saturday, March 30, 2019 at 10:14:05 AM UTC-4, Tbunk wrote:

What, pray tell, is a "video value"?

For that matter, what is a "radial arm saw drill"?
(perhaps the optional chuck available for the RAS?)
On Saturday, March 30, 2019 at 1:21:03 PM UTC-4, Scott Lurndal wrote:

Maybe he wants to sell/buy videos of people doing training drills on a radial arm saw. ;-)
I'm pretty sure that you can get them for free. Some good, some not so much.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBLhvQ6eP04

(Scott Lurndal) wrote:

Probably... https://imgur.com/gallery/H14S8uj
https://i.ebayimg.com/images/i/201597208274-0-1/s-l1000.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUR9M3rHzvQ

On 3/30/2019 12:20 PM, Scott Lurndal wrote:

Exactly. There is a spindle available to put a Jacobs chuck on and you can bore holes at a nifty 3450 RPMs. They also made a radial planer that I never had the guts (or stupidity to use). The saw, despite not meeting the safety standards later imposed, was a great one. Once properly set up and adjusted, mine tended to stay that way and gave some great cuts both cross and rip with good blades.
Current value (video, crayon drawing, real life or otherwise) is $100 (for the motor under the recall) plus whatever the scrapper will give you for the useless metal you're left with after satisfying the terms of the recall.

"that's true" <
https://youtu.be/RPtoCIjC6-I?t

https://youtu.be/RPtoCIjC6-I?t
2>

On Sunday, March 31, 2019 at 2:51:40 PM UTC-4, Spalted Walt wrote:

I don't what's scarier: That video or that you found that video.

Credit for the find goes to Alex Griswold: https://twitter.com/HashtagGriswold/status/1108437000045162501
Jamie is a hottie, or at least the pony thinks she is. ;) 2:17
https://youtu.be/A5o8u7cqFhA?t

https://youtu.be/A5o8u7cqFhA?t
4
On Sunday, March 31, 2019 at 7:08:30 PM UTC-4, Spalted Walt wrote:

I'm now trying to unsee that. I'm trying really hard.
On 3/31/2019 6:45 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

When I think that my comment about the RAS seems to have started this thread, I am just so ashamed. May I beg forgiveness? Those two women are. . . I don't know. There are no words.
On Sunday, March 31, 2019 at 8:43:03 PM UTC-4, Unquestionably Confused wrote:

Sure there are:
"That's true"

Liberal moonbat vagitarians or bat-shit crazy are just some of the words that come to mind: <
https://youtu.be/cExOF8fa22Q?t

https://youtu.be/cExOF8fa22Q?t
!5>

"video value" ???