Update on Jesada Tools situation

Placed an order back on July 5th for router bits, received an automatic reply email after the order was placed then heard nothing after that for three weeks. Tried calling, emailing, even emailed their auzy website, nothing nadda. Two days ago a charge for the amount appeared on our debt card man was I starting to get nervous especially when the charge was for the exact amount of my purchase but not from Jesada Tools but from Re: Paint Store Inc located in the Clearwater, FL area the same area Jesada Tools in located and a phone call to them resulted in a continuous busy signal (phone stays off the hook but why!). Well low and behold while the wife and I were out for lunch a package at our back door from Jesada Tools was waiting for me. So I guess the rumors of Jesada Tools being kapoot is not true, they are very slow to process and ship. I read an article yesterday on the net where the original Jesada Tool Inc owner sold out to a Canadian firm and his son has opened his own router bit website called Infinity Tools located in Clearwater, FL in the fashion and format of his father's old Jesada business website. So there it is in a nutshell, Jesada Tools is in business, somewhat.

Reply to
Seeker

They should get another business consultant than the dude or dudette they have, who by the evidence retired from the U.S. INS about 10 years ago. ;-)

-- Mark (About 5 years @ INS)

Reply to
Mark Jerde

for what it's worth...

i have a number of infinity bits, and IMHO they are excellent - reasonably priced and well constructed.

-- dz

Seeker wrote:

Reply to
David Zaret

Not sure about delivery times or being out of business and such, but their website is up and fully running.

Upscale

This is true but the website has not been maintained since last October, check out their Internet Special it's dated Oct. 2003. Try calling,emailing or whatever and see what kind of response you get. It leaves you with the impression that they are DOA.

Reply to
Seeker

Not exactly accurate. One of the pages I looked at had a modified date in April, 2004.

For the U.S.A. offices, definitely.

There also appears to be an Australia side of the operation. Has anybody out _that_ way had a chance to check *those* contact points?

Reply to
Robert Bonomi

Not exactly what I would call up to date, out of date by almost 4 months.

calling,emailing

Reply to
Seeker