Jesada Update?

Called them 2X today (regular line, 800 still down) during business hours to check on an order placed on the phone last Tuesday. All I got was an answering machine, stating their business hours.

Over the last 3 years, when I called, there were several women taking orders and technical people available for help with questions.

Seems like a shame I like their products and in the past service was always very good, as was their technical support.

Ken

Reply to
Ken Johnsen

I don't know. I ordered two bits on the 15th via e-mail, and have not got them yet, nor a response to my follow-up e-mail that I sent yesterday.

Reply to
Frank J. Vitale

Reply to
Ken Johnsen

I noticed that Carlo's name is gone from the corporation records. I don't know what that means.

Dick Durbin

Reply to
Dick Durbin

The order arrived today. Took much longer then usual.

Reply to
Frank J. Vitale

Spoke with a woman there today (if you just let the answering machine go someone will pick up If you hit 4 for sales it stays on the machine). My 2nd order shipped this past Monday, placed last Wed.

Told her I was concerned they were having problems - she said they would be in business a long time. I hope so -like there product

Ken

Reply to
Ken Johnsen

Not to rain on your parade or to disparage Jesada, but even if they were having problems I would rank the probability of anyone who would answer the phone to speak with a regular customer knowing about problems as low and the probability of them sharing such information if they do know as near zero.

Reply to
Mark & Juanita

Sadly, this is very true. The general employees are always the last to know and if they do and tell the customers, they will usually be fired on the spot. Even when a company is getting ready to close its doors, they don't want to lose any sales and the money that goes with them.

Reply to
Tbone

I AM NOT PARANOID .. .. .. but EVERYONE thinks I am !! !! !!

Reply to
Anonymous