Screwfix

Placed an on-line order last night about half past six - normal delivery. This morning - knock on the door at nine fifteen - the full delivery!!

Reply to
Peter Ramm

Last week I placed an order for some stationary via Viking Direct, at

10pm in the evening.

The next morning at 8am the delivery driver knocks the door with the full delivery. Only a couple of invoice books and a few reels of packaging tape, but I was so impressed! They must've been packing the van as the order came in.

Andrew

If you need help with those general DIY projects you can give me a call. More information about what I can help with can be found on my web site:

Andrew McKay

Looked at "don't want your order" sign on Screwfix Website Monday pm, Phone orders not accepted, placed order with Toolstation Tuesday noon. Delivered today 3pm. Order taker apologised for possible shipping delay as business had more than doubled in last few weeks and warehouse was struggling to keep up!! Cost was lower than Screwfix!! Screwfix ex customer.

Regards Capitol

Reply to
Capitol