TV Console inner details

A picture is worth a thousand words. ;~)

Leon

Gorgeous, as I expected.

Reply to
G. Ross

Thank you

Reply to
Leon

I did notice though, that in every photo he changes the picture hanging above the console. (do I need a smiley face for that?)

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

LOL, That is a feature of the TV. When Initially turned to stand by mode I have it set up to play jpg's from a USB flash drive. Each picture is displayed for about 3 minutes. Low energy usage in this mode. The screen is dimmer, no sound, and no tuner.

Reply to
Leon