Truck Rental

That is the most ridiculous statement ever, it is your rule it only applies to you.

The attributions rule all, perhaps you can provide a cite for that.

So the last time you tried to prove your usenet knowledge that all responses came from Home Owners Hub were from one troll.

I have understood your ravings, they are just your fabricated reality.

My Do not feed the trolls was aimed squarely at you, I have told you that and you can not seem comprehend that. Kind of points at you not being able to understand plan english.

I flipped the bat, unwritten rules be damned.

Reply to
Markem618

No, it's English, twit!

It's common English, twit! When you respond to someone, you're talking to *them*.

You really are *STUPID*. It's not a Usenet rule. It's common English.

Put it another way, idiot. If it weren't a direct conversation, attributions would mean nothing. Sequence would mean nothing. Unless explicitly stated, no one would know who was talking to whom. That appears to be your level of intelligence. You have no idea what you're talking about or who you're talking to. That's the only conclusion possible.

Obviously you haven't. You *still* think it has something to do with the Usenet. It doesn't, except that the Usenet, at least this corner of it, is conducted in ENGLISH. What a twit.

It's not an unread rule. It's common sense, which is obviously in short supply between your ears. Nothing there in lefties' heads.

Reply to
krw

My my such anger over nothing.

Reply to
Markem618

I'll take that as an admission that you were wrong, stupid, a twit, and a lefty.

Reply to
krw

You like being wrong. So if a usenet group language is German is it still English?

Reply to
Markem618

You really are as stupid as you sound. First, German has the same rules (English is really a Germanic language at its core). Two, I don't know a language that has other rules (responses follow statements) but simply left the door open to an exception. Conversations couldn't happen otherwise. Three, I _did_ say "in this corner of the Usenet" English is the language of choice. Four, this conversation IS IN ENGLISH.

As I've been trying to get through your thick skull (into a vacuum, apparently), this really has nothing to do with the Usenet, it's common conversational English. That is what we are doing, though you're too stupid to recognize that fact.

It's "Usenet", not "usenet". It is a proper noun. Yes, I've mistyped (lazy typing) it in the past, too. That isn't a "Usenet rule, either".

Finally, you're an idiot. Keep demonstrating it. I'm still laughing at you. Makes my day.

Reply to
krw

LOL

Reply to
Markem618

Yeah, I'm laughing at you too.

Reply to
krw

Dance Dance Dance

Reply to
Markem618

Reply to
Markem618

I don't know how I feel about the concept of using Google's software for anything secure... they'll bend over backwards to collect your info for advertising purposes (or worse, I suspect).

Reply to
Michael Trew

Odd as it sounds, they are quite secure. AIUI, each browser window is run in its own virtual machine so any attack in one can't bleed over into another. Malware imported in email can still wreck havoc on the system but that's why it's only to be used for the one task.

Reply to
krw

Good grief, you're stupid. ...and not afraid to demonstrate just how stupid.

Reply to
krw

The above post proves your intelligence - the same as the content.

Reply to
krw