tool & etc score.

Cool beanz. Cool scores.

Yesterday: Recliner chair for the wife. Alltrade Pro scroll saw for me. (Weighs a ton! 1991 date, they made the sheet metal out of cast iron!)

Day before Sliding window in frame, for the shop for $1.00 - who cares if it is the "right" size!? home built Black and Decker router table. filler paper for the Transit notebook (somewhere in storage.)

Habitat for Humanity.

Now to get that shop space reorganized.

Happy camper

Reply to
pyotr filipivich

knuttle on Sun, 19 Jul 2020 22:59:05

-0400 typed >> Cool beanz. Cool scores.

Our are open. Governor LePetomain has decreed the "wear a mask kabuki" but ...

Reply to
pyotr filipivich