Cool Folding Chair - Update

I was able to learn who the gentleman was that made the folding chairs and we'll try to get some chair pics and other info.

I was given permission to post the man's picture.

Sonny

-- [Television is] the triumph of machine over people. -- Fred Allen

Reply to
Larry Jaques

In the back, I see a chair that is similar to this one:

MJ

Here's another similar chair to the one in the background, perhaps this is the "missing chair"?

MJ

mention of pulling up on the arms squelched that thought. It seems he has a lot of people interested in this chair.

RicodJour

Yes, he did have a chair like that. But that wasn't the one which impressed me the most. I'm looking forward to seeing what Sonny can find out!

Bill (OP)

Reply to
Bill

I decribed its operation in my original post. I think you'll find it as described.

Bill

Reply to
Bill