Today in the shop *pics*

Evening All,

I did some, jointing, planing, resauring, and gluing up in the shop today.

six panels for six doors I will be making tomorrow.

David.

Reply to
David F. Eisan

One'o'deese days Davester I'm gonna stomp out to my truck; head out on'tha highway an'come up your way to do nothin' else than clean those spots off that damn camera of yours - an' you better have the brews waitin'.

Reply to
Fly-by-Night CC

Reply to
Sean Dinh

Sean wrote:>Nice clamps. I need to teach mines to stand like those.

I think it's done with mirrors...Tom Someday, it'll all be over....

Reply to
Tom

nice bandsaw. I'll trade you...

Reply to
bridger

I thought they were watermarks to prevent forgeries, they sure make the operator of the BS look ugly though.

The BS looks s w e e t Dave, how does it cut?

Greg

Reply to
Greg Millen

Greg

Just doing a test on cut &Paste. Sorry

Reply to
kenna glenn

Continuing test please forgive.

Reply to
kenna glenn

I was just learning to cut , paste and smallify.

Sorry for the inconvenience, pease ignore my few posts they were only tests. Thank you.

Reply to
kenna glenn

No kidding... ;~)

Reply to
Leon

David,

How do you like those Gross Stabil clamps?

Reply to
Rick Chamberlain

Where's the strategically-placed handtool driveby?

Chuck Vance

Reply to
Conan the Librarian

Mr. Shim,

I am in Canada dammit, that's snow!

David.

Reply to
David F. Eisan

Rick Chamberlain wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@news-server.wi.rr.com:

I don't know how David likes his, but I am mightily impressed by those I got recently, at the recommendation of a Wrecker. I got 4 31" or so, to augment the KBodies from the BORG.... In putting together my 'trial run' cabinet for the 'coming soon' kitchen project, these clamps made 'square and plumb' a whole lot easier than the F-clamps I started out with.

The trick of standing them on their heads is a clever means of saving floor space - in short supply in my garage/shop/studio.

And Dave - niiiice bandsaw! That's last winter's project, right?

Patriarch

Reply to
patriarch

Greg,

I have no idea how that guy ever gets a date...

It cuts awesomely!

30 year old machine recently brought back from the dead, Wadkin 20", 3hp, 17" resaw...

David.

Reply to
David F. Eisan

Rick,

When I first bought the GS, I didn't want to like them, I bought them because there was a super huge sale on them and I had a big job I had to finish quickly and lack of clamps was slowing me down. Bessies were supposed to be the best, but I found the GS to be better. GS is all that I will buy now.

David.

Reply to
David F. Eisan

Chuck,

Shit, I knew I missed something, working too hard. Look for more photo's tonight.

David.

Reply to
David F. Eisan

Patriarch,

Wait until you see my latest Unisaw restoration!

David.

Reply to
David F. Eisan

Conan the Librarian wrote

Yeah. And I wanna be the first to pile-on and say, "Hey, ya get enough galoo in those joints, Nahm?"

Great pics, David. The bandsaur operator makes me feel like I've got hair.

O'Deen

Reply to
Patrick Olguin

On Mon, 10 May 2004 21:10:07 -0700, Fly-by-Night CC brought forth from the murky depths:

Hear, hear!

See, see: $6.50 from Amazon

or $6.99 from Circuit City
up to $15 at a camera store. I love these lens pens!

(Y'hear that, Mr. Ironmonger, sir?)

-- Save the Endangered ROAD NARROWS! -|-

Ban SUVs today! -|- Full Service Websites

Reply to
Larry Jaques