The Wreck - And Politics - And A New Pledge

donno what one it is.... I think the bottle said sumthin' about "safe for all primary grades" on it.... :)

Rob

Reply to
Rob Stokes

LOL Elmer's Pro Bond is in a round bottle about 2.5" in diameter and 7 inches tall. Big cap for easy refilling and has a large orange cone shaped cap.

Reply to
Leon

(that's what it is, I'm just havin' a little fun. Shhhh...!)

Rob

Reply to
Rob Stokes

Is it significantly (i.e, noticeably) longer? Especially here in the dry desert, longer open times would be a really good thing. Strength seem to be the same as titebond?

Reply to
Mark & Juanita

...........o.............k.................. That hook was pretty sharp.. ;~)

Reply to
Leon

Oh, my - and Socrates along with me, I suppose.

Regards, Tom.

Thomas J.Watson - Cabinetmaker (ret.) tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email)

Tom Watson

On Fri, 15 Oct 2004 19:45:43 -0400, Tom Watson calmly ranted:

Hey, leave soCrates out of the plonkin' bidness, will ya?

an attractive woman enters the room. || Full Website Programming

Reply to
Larry Jaques