The Boxes

With the mahogany TV/Mantle cabinet completed and delivered I was able to go back to the boxes.

I had six boxes, remaining from the eight total, to sand and finish, Plus 204 small top pieces to round over the edges, sand the round over on all sides of those pieces, apply 3 coats of finish and finally buff to smooth all of those pieces including the round overs. Last step glue those pieces in place. Amazingly none of those 204 pieces disappeared during the 4~5 week rest and finishing period.

Counting the box sides, tops and bottoms, domino's in the corners joints and the small top pieces each box had 44 pieces of wood and or 352 pieces for all 8 boxes.

All total there were 8 boxes. Two had to be be completed 7 weeks ago.

Leon

Wow, I'd be cross-eyed after all that! Great work as usual.

Reply to
-MIKE-

Nice work. It will make some people happy.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

They are beautiful.

Are you sure you have my correct address? I'd hate to have mine end up in the dead letter room.

Reply to
G. Ross

Reply to
OFWW

Are you sure there isn't a spare? *Really* nice!

Reply to
krw

Thank you, they already are. :~)

Reply to
Leon

Thank you

I'm sorry these can't be shipped. ;~)

Reply to
Leon

Thank you

Reply to
Leon

Thank you. I think there will be one or two left over. 3 gone, 4 spoken for.

Reply to
Leon