Supplier Tip of the Day...

According to some technical contacts I have, Lowe's and Home Depot both accept the 20% off coupons from Harbor Freight...

I think you may have to purchase a product that Harbor Freight also sells, but it's worth a try!

...Now, who had those HF coupons?

Regards, Joe Agro, Jr. (800) 871-5022

01.908.542.0244 Automatic / Pneumatic Drills:
Spindle Drills:
Tapping:
Site:
Joe AutoDrill

?utm_source=cj&utm_medium=aff&utm_campaign=offers&hft_adv=100003&hftref=cj

Reply to
kimosabe

something similar. Some stores take 'em, some don't.

I get two in magazines every month, so I'm set.

-- Life is full of obstacle illusions. -- Grant Frazier

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Printing from a computer is not "photocopying."

Reply to
HeyBub

My local HD said they hadn't heard anything about honoring HF coupons, but said that they would honor Lowe's coupons.

Here's one for 10% off.

There's also a note on the page that the post office mover's package has 10% Lowes or HD coupons in them, which the guy at HD also mentioned.

kimosabe