Steel Table Saw Wings Replaced w/Exact Fit Cast Iron Wings

For years I have struggled with the old steel formed table saw wings for my Delta 34-670 Saw. These wings would loosen and droop. Alignment with the cast top surface was out of the question as the old style fence bar would pull down on your table wings as well.

Recently I found a cast iron table wing with a machined surface that looks like the main top of any power saw. Its size is 22-1/4 x 9 and has holes drilled 2-1/2" from each end and one in the center at 11-1/8". With a new fence and a couple cast iron table wings, I'll be making professional saw dust. First project, Pioneer audio cabinet. Second project, Pioneer speaker enclosures. Third project, drawers & doors.

-- Woody

Check out my Web Page at:

you will find:

******** How My Shop Works ******** 5-21-03

  • * * Build a DC Separator Can Lid. 1-14-03

  • * * DC Relay Box Building Plans. 1-14-03
  • * * The Bad Air Your Breath Everyday.1-14-03
  • * * What is a Real Woodworker? 2-8-03
  • * * Murphy's Woodworking Definitions. 2-8-03
  • * * Murphy's Woodworking Laws. 4-6-03
  • * * What is the true meaning of life? 1-14-03
  • * * Woodworker Shop Signs. 2-8-03
Reply to
Joe "Woody" Woodpecker