Speaking of fillers

on the subject of fillers...my company just moved into new offices, and a fellow came around to touch up the woodwork where the movers had damaged it. He used something called Akemi Marmorkitt, which he described as Bondo for stone--he gets it from a mason supply house, and says its more flexible than Bondo and takes color well (he was tinting it to match the woodwork with a variety of artists colors, I believe). Anyone use this stuff? His repairs looked really good...
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file

HomeOwnersHub.com is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.