Speaking Of Clamps - Jet Cabinet Set, $200?

Here is an example of 4 walnut doors with only 8, vs. 16 clamps. Keep in mind that I started with 4 clamps during the glue up but removed the two clamps that were only helping to ensure that the rails did not protrude past the stiles.

Leon

Also notice that I am using a piece of wood between the "Jet" jaws to prevent indentations. The Cabinetmasters are not a problem.

Reply to
Leon