Woodcraft & Cabinet Master Clamps

Just walked into my local Woodcraft (Manchester, CT) and low and behold sit some Jorgensen Cabinet Master clamps at 55% off! I bought 4 @ 24" and 4 @

48". They have only 1 or 2 of each left.

-- Bill Rittner R & B ENTERPRISES

snipped-for-privacy@cox.net

"Don't take this life too seriously.......nobody gets out alive" (Unknown)

Remove "no" to reply

Reply to
Bill Rittner

That is a great score.... I found 6 in a very similar fashion. I went to a new ww site and saw the clamps marked down similarly.

Reply to
Leon

Reply to
MSgeek

Those are the clamps so many are pissed off about?

I was in the same store Tuesday, and they had a stack of them up near the registers.

Barry

Reply to
B a r r y B u r k e J r .

They primarily sell wood. Keep in mind, this was the same kind of sale and I just stumbled on it by chance. I had seen their add in the Resource Digest that came back with my resharpened WWII from Forrest. I noticed that the 24"ers were sold out and then I ordered a combination of 36"ers and 48"ers.. After ordering, I went back to the order page and ALL CM clamps were sold out. I did get every thing that I had ordered for 16.50 and 17.50 respectively.

Reply to
Leon

That stack was on sale for 55% off! By now I am sure they are gone.

-- Bill Rittner R & B ENTERPRISES

snipped-for-privacy@cox.net

"Don't take this life too seriously.......nobody gets out alive" (Unknown)

Reply to
Bill Rittner

"Bill Rittner" wrote in news:p2Flb.87934$sp2.45395@lakeread04:

Walked into my house Wednesday just as the UPS guy was delivering eight clamps from the Woodcraft sale. That made my day!

Reply to
CnA

Heh, heh.

LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

LRod

I just got my Woodcraft sale clamps today. Not overly impressed by them but the price was right. I think the Besseys are far better. Those that missed out shouldn't be to upset the current deal at HD is a much better value. I'm stopping by HD tomorrow to pick up some Besseys.

Just my 2 cents.

Dave L.

Bill Rittner" wrote in

Reply to
Dave L.

Do you have any reasons for your conclusions?

Reply to
Mike in Mystic

You guys and girls remember a short while ago Amazon.com had almost the same sale on three different lengths of the Cabinet Master Clamps and ran out of them very quickly also. I placed my order for 8 of the clamps in sizes from

24" 40" and 50" The sizes were within 2 inches of each of this length, do not remember now the actual length of the clamps. But after taking my order, seems the Cabinet Master could not be supplied to Amazon. They, Amazon, sent me a letter to that effect and offered to send me Bessies of the size quoted above at the same price. Of course I jumped on that offer and tried to increase my order number. They would only allow the original number at that cost. As far as I am concerned, Amazon did a great job of handling a poor situation and with that type of customer service, they will get a lot more orders from me for other things. CC
Reply to
C Cole

The action on the Besseys feel smoother than the Jorgensens IMHO. But at half off I would buy the Jorgensens again. But considering the Besseys and the Jorgensens are about the same regular price, if they were side by side at the store I would reach for the Besseys first.

Dave L.

Reply to
Dave L.