New Jet Bar Clamps

Has anyone tried these and compared them with my favorite, the Besseys? They seem pretty nice. Please share you experience.

Reply to
Bernie Swanson

gl82898

Perhaps this would help even more:

Zigler

> -Zig

That brought up a book on the English language when I clicked on it. ?????

Reply to
BillyBob

"BillyBob" wrote in news:HR_ff.2951$ snipped-for-privacy@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net:

The English that gl82898 used could be better (especially punctuation), but Zigler was really nitpicking in a most irritating way (IMHO).

Reply to
Han

We seem to have quite a few English professors roaming the groups lately. They don't seem to understand that many of us post in a quick, often cryptic manner. Those who need to write and grade proper newsgroup input have a lot of choices.

alt.english alt.english.usage alt.language.usage, etc., etc., etc

RonB

Reply to
RonB

Others use English as a secondary language.

I'd rather see good info, poorly written, than a perfectly worded post with no good information.

Reply to
B a r r y

That is because Zigler was being an asshole. Hopefully for those physically around him it was either a short-term problem or he only is an asshole when playing in newsgroups.

Dave Hall

Reply to
Dave Hall

Agree...c a s e i n p o i n t:

Eye halve a spelling chequer It came with my pea sea It plainly marques four my revue Miss steaks eye kin knot sea.

Eye strike a key and type a word And weight four it two say Weather eye am wrong oar write It shows me strait a weigh.

As soon as a mist ache is maid It nose bee fore two long And eye can put the error rite Its rare lea ever wrong.

Eye have run this poem threw it I am shore your pleased two no Its letter perfect awl the weigh My chequer tolled me sew.

-Sauce unknown

Reply to
DAC

WOW!! Now we know ALL about Jet bar clamps.

Reply to
Rick Samuel