Sparkette

Sparky tells me he does not have any flight information for his return trip to Az. Does Sparky need to reprint a boarding pass?? Is that possible or do you need to mail him back some paperwork to use to get home?? If you reply with the conformation number and flight number we can print it out here.

Sparky II

Reply to
Duane

Sparky ain't coming back.

Reply to
dadiOH

Monitor, keyboard etc..... that's really, really funny...

Reply to
Robatoy

Good one!

Reply to
Kerry Montgomery

Did he ever return, No he never returned And his fate is still unlearn'd He may ride forever 'neath the streets of Boston He's the man who never returned.

Reply to
keithw86

" snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com" wrote in news:438674ea-a22b- snipped-for-privacy@c13g2000vbr.googlegroups.com:

LMAO!!!!!