Source for 8" TS Blades in Canada

Talk to the manufactures distributors; they should be able to point you in the right direction.

I would try calling Dimar Canada, they have been extremely helpful to me in the past. Tel: 905 738 7919 Fax: 905 738 3933 snipped-for-privacy@dimarcanada.com

Freud Canada is another possibility

Phone 905=95670=951025 or

800=95263=957016 Email snipped-for-privacy@freudcanada.com

Luigi

Reply to
Luigi Zanasi

Luigi's suggestion of Dimar is a good one. Those guys make anything. One supplier I used to use a lot for odd-ball stuff was Royce Ayr in Cambridge. They are competitive, even with unusual requests. They sold me 10" 60- tooth ATB blades with a neg 5=B0 hook and an 1" bore for $ 95.00. They list many 8" blades. Don't be put off by their 'CM' tooling (CM=3DCrazy Money).

Robatoy

Try a saw sharpening shop or a real tool supplier as opposed to Revy or Home De-Pot.

cselby

Need Canadian source for 8" TS blades for Beaver 2200 table saw Patent 1954. Info appreciated.

Dan J

Reply to
Dan Jefferson

Wouldn't any decent quality 7 1/4 circle saw blade suffice. Milwaukee made and 8" circle saw. I really can't help with the Canadian part of the deal, but, again, there would be nothing wrong with the 7 1/4" stuff. I assume you have a 5/8 arbor.

Reply to
DanG