SNOWMOBILE CUTTER

Luigi might still be able to use this before summer sets in. LOL

JOAT You know it's gonna be a bad day, when you turn on the news and they're showing escape routes out of the city.

Reply to
J T

Canada... six months of winter, six months of bad snowmobiling.

;-)

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

Snowmobile - a mechanical device designed to convert money into danger.

If you ride, get a GPS or chart so we can come by the shortest route to scoop your carcass into the rescue sled. Frustrating to drive eight miles and find access a half mile further. I worked my first nine years without encountering a sober snowmobile victim.

Reply to
George

Wed, Jun 9, 2004, 9:13pm (EDT-2) dave@N_O_T_T_H_I_S.balderstone.ca (Dave=A0Balderstone) says: Canada... six months of winter, six months of bad snowmobiling.

I figure if Luigi works fast, he can make one before all the snow goes. If not, he can alway have it ready fornext winter. That's July

5th isn't it? LOL

JOAT You know it's gonna be a bad day, when you turn on the news and they're showing escape routes out of the city.

Reply to
J T

A better version of the four seasons: almost winter, winter, still winter, and road construction. j4

Reply to
jo4hn

ROTFLMAO!!! Dad is retired from the fire dept...

SS

Reply to
Sam Schmenk