SNOWMOBILE CUTTER

It uses wood. This is a bit soon for most of us to use, but for you guys up in Canada, you can probably start using one of these in 3-4 weeks. LMAO

JOAT Never confuse "Oh, I can't do this!" with "Oh, I've never done this!".

- JOAT

Reply to
J T

The J T entity posted thusly:

Aw C'mon JT! Winter doesn't start until mid-July!!!

Reply to
Oleg Lego

I hoped it would be something that chopped them up. Hate 'em.

Reply to
George

Beginning. 3rd of July is last late frost, 5th is first early if you're a gardener.

Reply to
George

Reminds of living in North Dakota, we had three seasons. July, August and winter.

Reply to
Fred

C'mon, I did two years at Minot. Half of June weren't bad.

Reply to
George

In Minnesota the four seasons are almost winter, winter, still winter, and road construction. Old Joke Alert! jo4hn

Reply to
jo4hn

'Cept in my old (Minnesota) neighborhood where we had 'winter' and 'the 4th of July'. Some of my neighbors recalled when it actually snowed on the 4th of July parade - and caused a few people to laugh right loud in front of God and everybody...

[ Maybe you have to live there to understand that part.]

Morris Dovey

I remember it snowing on out 4th parade. Might have been the same year.

Reply to
George

Just in case anyone isn't familiar with the "road construction" season, that's when it hits 95* or hotter every day with 100% relative humidity for 6-8 weeks, then the week after it drops to 30*, and snows.

Or maybe that's just Wisconsin- I don't accurately recall the weather across the border any more.

Reply to
Prometheus

In Houston you have only two seasons. Christmas and SUMMER.

Reply to
Leon

Hell, I live just North of Houston and thought Christmas was part of SUMMER.

Reply to
Fred

As I tell my mother who still lives in Northern Ohio.

"You have a short summer, July 4th and 5th. Enjoy it".

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett