gloat - show your kids how to use tools and see what happens

I came home from work late the other day and found that a torn screen in a side door had been fixed ... I asked my wife and she said our 11 year old son fixed it when he came home from school.

He said he knew how to do it because he had helped me last year, and knew that where the roller tool, screen material and scissors were ...

Makes me glad to be a Dad

He even put the tools away.

Reply to
Matt

Thoughtful kid. Better keep him.

Way to go, Dad. An "I can do it" gift that'll last for a lifetime....

Yuppers - serious gloat material.

That's the awe-inspiring part! (A neener?)

Reply to
Morris Dovey

Time for some phsychological intervention, the kid ain't normal! ;-) Greg

Reply to
Greg O

Reply to
Mark L.

Sat, Jun 12, 2004, 7:58am snipped-for-privacy@sympatico.ca (Matt) makes the wild claim: He even put the tools away.

Your kid is not normal.

JOAT You know it's gonna be a bad day, when you turn on the news and they're showing escape routes out of the city.

Reply to
J T

Did ya miss the smiley at the end of my post? I WAS JOKING!!! GReg

Reply to
Greg O

Start of a career as a consultant. I'll hire him to consult with my kids...

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

Its ok ... there were just 2 tools (screen roller and scissors) , that are kept in a drawer in a workbench next to where he parks his bike in the garage. I too was surprised that the tools were put away :)

Reply to
Matt