Sliding compound miter saws.

On 2/2/2012 4:57 PM, Steve Barker wrote: .

I have to agree with you here Steve that what is the point of hooking up a vac if you is not going to save you any clean up trouble.

BUT there are exceptions In a closed environment the vac will collect most of the fine particles which you may be be breathing in otherwise. It would be more of a safety health issue.

Vac out doors no, in doors yes.

Reply to
Leon

Leon

The difference her though is that the SS is a major investment that better perform as advertised. The K&R is not cheap stuff but complaining would be a lot of effort for little return and they are not at the news front like the SS.

Reply to
Leon

Nope. No factory installed wood chips. ;-) If it catches 1%, it's a lot.

Yes, my HF SCMS works reasonably well with a vacuum. The Bosch, not so much.

Outside is one thing, in the house is a different kettle o' fish. The HF goes outside, where dust isn't a problem. ;-)

Reply to
krw