Slider sticking

When I slide the saw motor by pulling back or sliding in on its top rail, it has a couple of rough spots. Just bought it and was wondering since it is 40 years old if it just needs a lot of lubrication constantly or if it is bent. Has no evidence of being damaged.

Reply to
Robert N Ontko

Before adding lubrication, I'd try some degreaser. Sometimes it's a combination of various species of gunk.

Reply to
Michael