SketchUp Guide for Woodworkers

Meant to mention this earlier .... Tim Killen over at Fine Woodworking's "Design, Click Build" has a new pdf format book out last week (Oct 16,2010):

"SketchUp Guide for Woodworkers"

his demonstrated expertise on FWW website as a contributor, this book stands a good chance of being an excellent resource for woodworkers wanting to become proficient with SketchUp.

Reply to
Swingman

I haven't yet watched all the online tutorials, but I've been eyeing this one for winter reading when it's slow. I wish to learn how to do more landscaping work with it.

_Google SketchUp for Site Design: A Guide to Modeling Site Plans, Terrain and Architecture_

-- Know how to listen, and you will profit even from those who talk badly. -- Plutarch

Reply to
Larry Jaques

That's a good link Swingman. I had SU on my computer before this and toyed with it and couldn't get going. Maybe with fall setting in it's time to get up to speed.

RP

Reply to
RP