Show car glaze n FrenchPolishing

Hello all. I wonder if using Meguiar's #7 Show Car Glaze on a french polish finish could be substituted by using 3M's Hand Glaze Show Car Finish, link :

is that Meguiar's isnt available around here in Mexico, and I just want to meke sure it wont damage my piece.

Thanks. Konstantin.

Reply to
konstantin.neo

Many car waxes and polishes also contain petroleum distillate cleaners that are safe to a car finish but may not be for a wood or shellac finish.

Reply to
Leon

=================================== I play with older Cars....and show them....BUT in the winter my time is spend making sawdust when I am not overhauling the cars...

Personally I never even thought of using any Car glases or polishes on furniture... (I have tried Mayo...lol)

As far as preparing a CAR ..(not the end table in the dinning room) for a show...I use either Finish Fast and its companion spray on detailer (Finish First ) or the Wax Shops Super Glase.... Meguires products except for the Number 34 " final inspection" spray (which I buy in gallons) just never worked well for me...

For the end table I would be using Varnish and lots of rottenstone AND ELBOW GREASE....

Bob Griffiths.

Reply to
Bob G.