Cndn supplier for warm br. glaze?

I have been trying to come up with a good finish for quartersawn white oak. The Popular Woodworking book "Authentic Arts & Crafts Furniture Projects" mention three steps:

1) an aniline dye 2) an intermediate fnish, ie a clear coat 3) a "warm brown" glaze, made by Lilly Industries.

Apparently Lilly Industries has been bought out by Valspar, but their customer service dept. hasn't been very helpful to me. I am wondering if anyone knows where to purchase this, or a similar (tinted) glaze product, in Canada. Vern

Reply to
Vern