Perspex - trying to find a supplier

I need to get hold of some perspex that's already cut to size (approx.

24 x 19 inches but will need to double check that) trouble is that for the life of me I can't find anyone locally who sells the stuff.

Can anyone recommend any mail order or online places that are likely to supply this ?

Thanks

Reply to
maxman

Have a look at

John

Glaziers,Model/Art, shops for that size. Or your nearest bus stop shelter. :-)

-- Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

Have you looked up Yellow Pages for a sign maker?

Sorry, can't help.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Somehow I don't think that firm will sell him a 24"x19" piece. :-)

-- Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

Pop this into your browser.

Baz

Merseyside 0151 650 0900. Manchester 0161 476

2025

in Heyridge (head Off 01621 842000) Cardiff, Ipswich, Rainham, Eastwood and Colchester

Sol Systems Banbury 01295 255536

Reply to
MrBlueSkye

Sign shops are usually the best bet for offcuts and sub-sheet sizes.

These people will cut to size while you wait, not too cheap but huge range of material (up to 25mm thick!)

(Erith,Kent)

Reply to
Mike Harrison

Why not? Second para. down states:

Cut pieces or full rod, sheet and plate - with no minumum or maximum quantity - are, in most cases, delivered next day.

John.

Reply to
John

One of your local glaziers should be able to supply you. Normally they will stock polycarbonate and acrylic sheet rather than Perspex.

Hope this helps

Regards Capitol

Reply to
Capitol

But hidden in there will be a minimium size you will have to buy for them to cut to your size. Its like a lenght of wood if you want a four foot piece of wood you have to buy a 2 meter lenght to get the four foot piece.