Saw for sale

This is my first time posting to this newsgroup so I do not know all the rules. Are you allowed to post "tools for sale". I have a table saw for sale.

Please advise, thank you....Ralph

Reply to
Ralph J. Ramirez

Hi Ralph,

What kind, brand, $$$, where is it, any history?

Please advise, thank you....Ralph

Reply to
Erik Ahrens

Hi Ralph,

What kind, brand, $$$, where is it, any history?

Please advise, thank you....Ralph

Reply to
Ralph J. Ramirez

No rules, per se. Post the pic to alt.binaries pictures.woodworking. Tom Someday, it'll all be over....

Reply to
Tom

=_NextPart_000_000C_01C3A88D.CD170980

Please turn off the HTML in your newsreader. Don't post HTML to newsgroups. See

>This is my first time posting to this newsgroup so I do not know all the =

Reply to
Doug Miller

Reply to
Ralph J. Ramirez

I have posted a .jpg photo on alt.binaries.pictures.woodturning as advised.

Reply to
Ralph J. Ramirez

We don't always choose from just 2.

We don't choose from 50 for Miss America.

Have a nice week...

Trent

Trent©