Saw- Aligners

Got my latest edition of "Wood" magazine in the mail They have an article about comparing alignment tools. They had some in there I never heard of, interesting article though. They given MasterGage Classic the top honors....never heard of them..could be. I got a TS-Aligner JR.....that has excellent fit n finish...and can use on my other tool beside my cabinet saw. Anyway, there is some good information in this article if anyone is interested. Helps to compare, this wasn,t around ( or I didn,t find) when I was looking. I was thinking about changing magazines too, to much advertising, but articles like these, will keep me around. I don,t work in the shop that much when its hot out, but its a good time to align the tools that I have n be ready for when I do woodworking. Okay, enuff said......I,m not affiliated...or paid any money for said companys and all that other junk.....just my 2 cents.

Curly woodchips from my Stanley #3 (type 7) are cool.............

Reply to
George Berlinger

Finally received my copy of the magazine! The front cover is at least a major gloat! I'll be putting a synopsis on the web site soon. If they give me permission, I'll put up a PDF of the whole article. It does bring up quite a few unanswered questions that need to get some attention.

The folks at Wood have put up an alignment tool forum:

much activity though. I'll also be updating a couple of the alignment tool reviews. Questions and comments are more than welcome.

Thanks, Ed Bennett snipped-for-privacy@ts-aligner.com

Free Video:

Ed Bennett