Santa Didn't Deliver?

So, Santa didn't bring you that Unsaw you ordered from him. Maybe I can help. I have a '60's or 70's Unisaw that requires some cleanup, some parts, and then assembly. Missing is mitre gauge and fence. Motor is 1 1/2 hp, 1ph "bullet" shape with new brushes. SN is

117-1562.Located in Pelican Rapids, MN. Pix available. Let's make a deal. Dave
Reply to
mccs

The first question you're going to be asked is, how much?

As an aside, I'm really not interested in the saw but if the eventual buyer were to want to replace out the motor (foolishly I might add) I'd be happy to take it and motor control off their hands.

Oh, and the saw was manufactured in 1956.

UA100

Reply to
Unisaw A100

Where are the pics, and what are you asking for it? Aut inveniam viam aut faciam

Reply to
Prometheus

Pics will be sent to your valid email address along with price. Dave

Reply to
mccs