Dear Santa, Please Bring Robin Lee...

Dear Santa,

Please bring Robin Lee a supplier for a reasonably priced Lamello Dosicol clone glue bottle that spreads just the right amount of glue inside a biscuit slot (just like Nahm uses).

If you can, also bring him more high-end kitchen stuff, so SWMBO can drag me along on shopping trips to the LV store.

Your pal,

Tim

Reply to
tim124c41

Are these things any good ? They're certainly a crazy price.

I've got a few couple-of-bucks squeeze bottles. One has the biscuit schnozzle on it (and filled with slightly diluted PVA), the other has a roller. I can't say I've felt the need for a controlled volume squirt.

Andy Dingley

Hey - I wanted some hockey sticks....

Santa - Ignore Tim's note - I'll work on those myself....stick with the list I sent you!

;)

Reply to
Robin Lee