Sears Floor Standing Drill Press

I am in need of a set of 3 belts for my drill press. It is a sears model 103.23141 with Vari-Slo Speed Control. This unit was made for sears by King Seeley Corp. I would also like a manual for it or a copy of one........mike

Reply to
Pearce

Jim K

For other projects, I have had luck doing this. Either measure your old belt need with a string ,or take them off and go to the local autoparts store- a good one. They can probably match them. I did this for my really old table saw and for a old boat engine.

Good luck. BTW, I think I have the same drill press.

Reply to
Bill