Bad news, Robin Lee

SWMBO was delighted to find the latest LV Gardening flyer in the mail yesterday. As she was reading the letter from Robin on the inside cover, she suddenly blurted out "_our_ garden" from one of the lines in the letter.

"What?" says I.

"Robin's married" says she, obviously crestfallen.

Looks like you're no longer the world's most eligible bachelor, Robin.

(I hope this doesn't mean that she won't be doing her Christmas shopping at LV...)

Tim

Reply to
tim124c41

This made me laugh out loud, which is bad, because now I have little chunks of lunch all over the monitor.

Thanks anyways.

Regards, Tom.

Thomas J.Watson - Cabinetmaker (ret.) tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email)

Tom Watson

Thu, Aug 12, 2004, 9:30am (EDT-3) snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com says: SWMBO was delighted to find the latest LV Gardening flyer in the mail yesterday. As she was reading the letter from Robin on the inside cover, she suddenly blurted out "_our_ garden" from one of the lines in the letter. "What?" says I. "Robin's married" says she, obviously crestfallen. Looks like you're no longer the world's most eligible bachelor, Robin. (I hope this doesn't mean that she won't be doing her Christmas shopping at LV...)

Look on the bright side. She was probably planning on dumping you for Robin, know she knows that's no longer an option. LMAO

JOAT Jesus was a Ford man, that's why he walked everywhere.

FRAGGLE ROCK THEME

J T

Tim -

If I were you, I'd be more concerned with why my wife was "crestfallen" :)

Cheers -

Rob Lee

Reply to
Robin Lee

Well, if it was me, I'd be thinking how many tools could I get from Robin for my wife.

Reply to
Upscale

"Upscale" wrote

Robin, FT: one wife, slightly used, twice the woman she once was, looking for a LA block plane. Returns with minor surface blemishes OK. Already sent her your way, let's see how good your customer service really is.

mw

Reply to
M Wingett

I'm sure a couple of LV diamond lapping stones will take that crest right out, right Robin? ;-)

[fill in obvious jokes here]
Reply to
DJ Delorie

Well we can all hope this means Robin will finally realize just how dangerous his catelogs are to us un-bachelorized folks. I'm sure a few divorces have resulted due to his company's catelogs.....haha.

Congrats Robin! Cheers, cc

Reply to
James Cubby Culbertson

Jeeeeez. I hope Robin has the good sense not to get involved in this one. Anyway, anybody missing a good looker, she probably is in the hunt for yr hmbl srvnt. :-) j4

Reply to
jo4hn

God this is bad but who is Robin Lee ????? mjh

Reply to
Mike Hide

He is the Lee in Lee Valley

Charles Erskine

Well, for a start he is not related to Robin Wood (or is that Hood?). Also, he is not related to General Lee. And he is not the illegitimate son of Billie Jean. Neither is Aldo Calrissian.

Reply to
Woodworm

Well, for a start he is not related to Robin Wood (or is that Hood?). Also, he is not related to General Lee. And he is not the illegitimate son of Billie Jean. Neither is Lando Calrissian.

Reply to
Woodworm

Well, for a start he is not related to Robin Wood (or is that Hood?). Also, he is not related to General Lee. And he is not the illegitimate son of Billie Jean. Neither is Lando Calrissian.

Reply to
Woodworm

A) Batman Lee's junior sidekick.

B) Robin Windward's evil twin alter-ego.

Reply to
Robert Bonomi

Cheers -

Rob Lee