Damn you Robin Lee

?page=49708&category=51&abspage=1&ccurrency=1&SID=Two more must haves. :-)

Reply to
William MacBain

I might add, the high angle blade that LV now sells for the Smoother works very well in that plane. (I'm mentioning this because I noticed in the second link there is an optional high angle blade for the new LA jack plane). Well worth the bucks. The smoother is the only LV plane I have so far; it's GREAT!

dave

William MacBa>

Bay Area Dave

> and