Bessey's on sale at Lee Valley

This may be old news but here it is:

prices shown are US funds. Switch currency if your a Canuck.

Reply to
BeerBoy

"BeerBoy" wrote in news:CiiBd.654972$%k.21992@pd7tw2no:

Great lead! I phoned my local Lee Valley store and reserved a set. Would have missed it if not for your message.

Thanks again and have a Happy New Year!

Brian

Reply to
Brian in Vancouver, BC

Hi Brian -

No worries about missing this sale...we'll fill all orders received by Jan

29th at the quoted prices....though we may run out of stock for awhile.

The sale is shown in the January catalog - in the mail now.

Cheers -

Rob

Reply to
Robin Lee

The Bessey K-Body clamp sets are on sale at Lee Valley until Jan 29, =

2005. A pair of 12in and a pair of 25 in clamps plus 4 KP blocks for Can $125 = or a pair of 25 in and a pair of 41 in with 4 KP blocks for Can $139.

The first set save $88.85 and the second set save $99.95.

The Canadian prices compare quite favorably to the US $109 and $119.

Think I'll get a set for myself. =20

--=20

PDQ

-- =20 "BeerBoy" wrote in message = news:CiiBd.654972$%k.21992@pd7tw2no... | This may be old news but here it is: |=20 | =

|=20| The prices shown are US funds. Switch currency if your a Canuck. |=20 | --=20 | BeerBoy=20 |=20 |

Reply to
PDQ

Y'know Rob, being a logistician and all, I often wonder if you could forecast your usage based on recurring wreck threads, there must be some seasonality there.

;-)

HNY

Groggy (who returns back to his post New Year stupor)

Reply to
Groggy