Sanding Sleeves

I recently purchased a Delta bench oscillating spindle sander, and I'm pretty happy with it. However, I can't find a source for replacement sanding sleeves. Delta lists the part numbers on their web site, from 1/2" up to 3", but I can't find them anywhere, even on-line. Does anyone else have this tool, and if so, where do you get replacements? TIA. O.

Reply to
Oregon

I buy sanding sleeves at Home Depot for the Ryobi OSS. I don't know if the two brands share sizes.

dave

Oreg> I recently purchased a Delta bench oscillating spindle sander, and I'm

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

Think man... ;~)

You can buy them from the Delta site

and click Go

or from Amazon.com

Reply to
Leon

I just saw them today at Coastal Tools. They are on the front wall about eye level.

You can also order at

Edwin Pawlowski

Try here.....

Reply to
James D. Kountz

That's the place. Notice the lack of standardization in OSSs, just to keep us on our toes.

Reply to
George

Thank you. O.

****** [snip] You can also order at
Oregon

they work with my BOSS

Reply to
KYHighlander

I buy all my Sleeves for my Boss at Sears. GT

Reply to
Fishn2much
    • P
  • Vote on answer
  • posted

Is that before or after you pick up his dry cleaning?

Jon~

Reply to
P©WÉ®T©©LMAN