Sam Maloof on TV today

I just noticed that Sam Maloof is on TV a few times today.

I get him on Dish Network channel 9472. That is Voom Gallery HD. The program is called Art in Progress.

The times are 7:30 am, 9:30 am, 11:30 am, 1:30 pm, 3:30 pm. I'm in the PST, so you probably need to translate to your time zone - I don't think Dish Network pays any attention to time zones, sending everything out once to everyone.

I have spent the amount of time I'm willing to spend on Google and the Dish Network site trying to find a schedule for this in advance and not found anything. If you miss it today it will come around again sometime

- they seem to have to repeat all their HD programming to fill the time.

Hope this helps someone.

PDX David

Reply to
Jane & David