Attn: Maloof on TV Saturday

Sam Maloof is on TV Saturday, if you can find him. The program is "Art in Progress" which I get on Voom Gallery HD on Dish Network.

I'm in the Pacific time zone but believe that most stuff on Dish Network is run at the same time regardless of time zone. The on-line guide says that he'll be on again at 10:30 PDT on Voom Gallery HD.

Like most things on the HD channels, this will repeat many times - maybe for the next few years. If you have more patience than me, you should be able to find future showings through Google. For things that are really important to me, there is pretty much no limit to how much time I'll spend searching, but not everything is worth maximum effort to me. I quit trying after about 20 min. of searching, but everything is out there somewhere, right?

PDX David

Reply to
Jane & David