Safety-Guard SACRILEGE.

No, he didn't. Go back and read it again.

Reply to
Doug Miller

"Lew Hodgett" wrote

A year or so ago I bought a Milwaukee sliding compound miter saw. I bought a Freud blade to go with it. (the Milwaukee blade sucked) No matter how many different ways I tried to cut with it, I got splinters, not bad but still......... I went back to my old Craftsman RAS with Freud blade. Now the Milwaukee collects dust. I would never try to rip with an RAS but it sure cuts a fine crosscut.

Max

Reply to
Max

They're wrong. It is both a radio -and- alarm saw.

-- Ask not what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive... then go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive. -- Howard Thurman

Reply to
Larry Jaques

I NEVER said that the teen was drunk....I said, from the beginning that it was the PASSENGER in the other car. If the driver of the other car can't maintain control because he or she has a passenger, then that person should NEVER drive

I'll stipulate that point, but not so far as to pin ANY blame on the accident to the teen

I don't mind an agenda....we all have one...but I don't expect the taxpayers of this country to pay for mine

Tell me this....exactly WHAT good has that group done?

Reply to
mdavenport

I am curious as to how a drunk passed out in the back seat increases the risk of an accident.

Reply to
J. Clarke

Maybe the "drunk" was a good looking blonde and the driver kept looking in the back seat?

Reply to
Upscale

I think the point was that (according to mdavenport, anyway) MADD counts as a teen-alcohol-related accident even cases in which there was a drunk passenger in the car *not* driven by the teen.

Reply to
Doug Miller

Which is incredibly stupid, as they were obviously doing the right thing.

Reply to
FrozenNorth

THANK YOU!!!!!

That is exactly what I was referring to

Reply to
mdavenport

I do believe you're the first person mentioning the drunk is passed out.

I, for one, am shocked, shocked I tell you!, that someone would figure their statistics differently than someone else. I've never heard of such a thing and think it's probably an urban myth.

RicodJour