Rockwell DP model 17-600 for $100?

Would this be considered a gloat?

JP

Reply to
Jay Pique

I think so, I kept in to 250.00 on a Dayton vari-speed three weeks ago but the guy I was bidding against seemed to have a upper limit well above mine. Mine was when I ran out of money to bid.

Now that you don't need your DP luck could you lend it to me for a bit?

NV!

Wes

Reply to
clutch

Oh I didn't buy it, but that's what it went for.

JP

Reply to
Jay Pique

Theres one on e bay starting at $550.00 I think the machinist class I was in had one like that, Does it have the reeves speed system? Thanks, Tony D.

Reply to
ANTHONY DIODATI

ANTHONY DIODATI