Rigid MSUV

just came from the local HD. The Rigid mitersaw utility vehicle ( a folding mobile stand ) has been marked down from $199 to $99.

Reply to
mel

That's a great price! At one point they were even giving them away with the purchase of one of their big sliders. I bought an M-SUV for $300 (CDN) last year, and consider it one of my best tool purchases. If you want a sturdy, mobile stand for your miter saw, this rig cannot be beat.

Rob

---------------------------

"mel" wrote...

Reply to
Specter

Thanks for the tip. I've had my eye on this stand for some time. By any chance, do you have the SKU number? I'm going to call around to see which stores in my area still have them.

Reply to
AL

It turns out my local HD had plenty in stock. Thanks again to the original poster! If anyone else is interested, the number on the receipt is

648846002330. I forget which of these digits is the 6 digit SKU.

Also, they have the Ridgid bandsaw on sale for $230, the oscillating belt sander for $150, the radial arm saw for $400, and a PC nailer/compressor combo for $220. Not bad. But the Bessey's are still full price.

Reply to
AL