Rethinking "Made in China"

Yeah, that'd do it, I suppose. Our line's around 7-8' down and only goes maybe 30' out to the well. Temp seems to stay pretty constant year-round.

Reply to
Jules

Because you're on a deep well not because the lines are down' 7-8'. The ground temperature isn't constant (in northern climes) even 20' down. OTOH, at 400', and in the water table, it will be fairly constant. ;-)

Reply to
krw

On 12/16/2009 11:39 AM David Nebenzahl spake thus:

[snip own post]

Omigod, what have I done?

Do I get some kind of prize for such a long thread? A discount on a.h.r (or wreck) merchandise specials? A special mention at next year's Usenetties?

Reply to
David Nebenzahl

Your cabal dues will be increased 50% in 2010 for all the bytes used, plus the appropriate carbon footprint tax ...

Reply to
Swingman

I have not been around here for very long.... but long enough to know that there is no cabal.

Reply to
Robatoy

On 12/20/2009 5:37 PM Robatoy spake thus:

Ah, but there is (and it's Top Sekrit).

Damn! I knew there'd be consequences ...

Reply to
David Nebenzahl