WalMart ColorPlace Patio Paint?

Hi

I need to repaint my patio, it is concrete, it sees alot of foot traffic.

I was going to use the Kelly Moore 1350 patio paint, then I saw the ColorPlace paint at Walmart. They also make a patio paint.

Anyone know anything about or use the WalMart paint?

Reply to
Tube Audio

Walmart interior paint is terrific, in fact you can't beat it. Walmart exterior isn't. I however have never used the concrete paint. Lou

Reply to
Lou

If you're set on WalMart.... I can't help you.

However, if you're not opposed to options, look into H&C concrete _stain_. This is an excellent product. Sold at places like Sherwin Williams & B. Moore.

Reply to
LM

You're a Walmart shopper... you buy whatever is cheapest...sheesh

Reply to
bb

But the paint is a good buy. Lead is a good shield against radiation.

Reply to
Rose

and made in China from materials and contents that are largly unknown. Somehow I can't get excited about Chinese paint--and finding out a year or two later it has toxic industrial waste in it that is leaching out into your home.

I'd recommend a reputable paint supplier, and not Wally-World...

Reply to
PeterD

Lou wrote: ...

I've used one WM-branded exterior paint that seems just as good as any other I've used. It is a Sherwin-Williams manufactured paint. Of course, wasn't that much cheaper than S-W direct, but they were open at a time S-W store wasn't.

Like any other paint comparison, a name alone isn't enough; one must compare specific paints at similar price points to having any many at all...

--

Reply to
dpb

dpb wrote: ...

Dang my typing is getting atrocious... :(

"to having any many at all..." -- what's up w/ that? :)

"to having any meaning at all..."

--

Reply to
dpb

I use the color place exterior primer, but our experience with the rest of the color place paints has not been good.

Steve Barker DLT

Just because it's cheap, doesn't mean it's good. What you suggested may not be good advice.

Steve Barker DLT

PeterD wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

As long as it doesn't glow in the dark on it's own, it's OK :-)

Reply to
Red Green

ColorPlace is made by Sherwin-Williams.

Reply to